Ask us about quality. With 100% in-house quality testing and inspection, we are confident that your project will meet the specifications it requires.
- Computerized Radiographic Examination using Carestream-Industrex HPX-1Industrial Computed Radiography System - Ir-192, Se-75, and Co-60
- Ultrasonic Examination - digital thickness measurement and traditional flaw detection methods
- Magnetic Particle Examination - dry and fluorescent wet yoke (AC and DC) methods
- Liquid Penetrant Examination - visible and fluorescent dye, solvent removable methods
- Visual Examination - direct methods using SNT-TC-1A Level II or AWS/CWI certified individuals
- Positive Material Identification Verification - verification of alloy materials using x-ray fluorescence analyzers
- Hardness Testing - portable ultrasonic contact impedence (MIC-10) and indentation (Telebrineller) methods
- Pressure Testing - hydrostatic testing method
- Dimensional Testing - In addition to conventional methods, SPSI has computer aided measuring capabilities with our FARO Laser Tracker® and FARO Titanium Arm® technologies
Our certification procedures are compliant with the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing's Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A where applicable.